Trelai Park (Ely Racecourse)

Trelai Park was developed in the 1940s and 1950s on the site of Ely Racecourse, an important racing racing venue from 1855 until the late 1930s. Within the park are the remains of a Roman villa excavated in 1922 by Sir Mortimer Wheeler. The name Trelai Park was officially adopted in October 1955. The present day park consists mainly of sports pitches.

Other links